Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a family dentist is an important decision. We want you to feel confident when you choose Kinsey Smiles for your dentistry. No question is too big or small. We welcome you to call us with any concerns you might have.
Some of our most common questions are listed right here.
- Do you take my dental insurance?
- How often should I be seen for cleanings and examinations?
- What causes tooth sensitivity?
- How can I prevent periodontal disease?
- What is the difference between dental bondings and porcelain veneers?
- Are dental implants painful?
- What is a dental implant?
- Do you accept new patients?
- Can I be sedated during treatment?
- What is Invisalign?